Meet the beauty tips of Japanese women
Beauty tips, are useful for every woman today and Japan is known especially for its beauty, has green mountains, blue sea, its cuisine is delicious and has a vibrant and enriching culture, everything adds beauty. If you have ever traveled to this country or met its inhabitants, surely it always crossed your mind: “What do Japanese women do to be so thin and not grow old?
Well, cooking and lifestyle are among the most sought-after beauty tips in that country, this being what makes them look so young and healthy, since Japanese food is based on health and longevity.
10 reasons like beauty tips why they stay so good
1. Green tea: the Japanese are lovers of green tea, the “matcha” which is its powder version made of leaves with the highest quality, dried and ground to a fine powder, which is mixed with Hot water. It is used in tea ceremonies whose activity belongs to the Japanese culture that involves preparing ceremonies to present matcha.
It is a delicious and beneficial tea, considered one of the healthiest in the world, rich in antioxidants, excellent for delaying the aging process and weight loss, this being one of the tips of beauties most used by women. It also decreases the risk of heart disease and cancer.
2. Fermented foods: fermented foods such as kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, miso, tempeh and kimchi, go through a lactic fermentation process, since natural bacteria feed on sugar and starch, creating lactic acid; fermentation is responsible for preserving natural nutrients in food and create beneficial enzymes, B vitamins, fatty acids, omega-3 and different strains of probiotics.
It is fermentation that promotes friendly intestinal bacteria, breaking down food to its most digestible form, helping in turn with the loss of weight and the expulsion of toxins and heavy metals from the cell tissue.
3. Consume many seafood: substitute red meats for seafood because they consider red meats to generate many health problems, such as: obesity, high cholesterol and inflammatory diseases. They mix all kinds of seafood with rice and noodles, very common in Japanese cuisine, the country is surrounded by sea, so fish and seafood such as tuna, salmon, mackerel and shrimp are immersed in their cuisine.
It is noteworthy that this becomes the second of the beauty tips preferred by Japanese, fish is highly protein by having various nutrients, essential and rich in omega 3, excellent for the brain, heart, and other organs, reduce fat body and inflammation in the body benefiting the nervous system, promotes smooth skin and prevents any skin disorder.
4. Small portions: this way of eating food allows them to eat less and instead of gaining weight, they go down. The portions tend to look bigger because they use much smaller plates, in the same way the Japanese avoid altogether any excessive unintentional intake and high calories, these are some considerations taken in Japan at the time of eating:
- They do not completely fill the plates.
- They do not serve large portions of any item.
- The fresh food is better.
- The foods are decorated and each item on the menu is properly arranged to show the natural beauty.
5. Walking is their ritual: they enjoy walking a lot, because for them it is the best way to exercise and stay in shape, however, walking helps in weight loss, improves cardiovascular health, increases energy, mood and therefore, reduces stress. Walking has turned it into a ritual because Japan is concentrated in cities and most people travel by trains or meters so they need to walk or cycle to get to the sites.
6. It is not allowed to eat on the road: eating is a very sacred action because for them this is what gives energy to the body, they consider discourteous to eat while on the move, not even watching television or working. They eat slower, giving the stomach time to process food, chopsticks are created in order to hinder the amount and speed of eating food.
7. Methods of healthy cooking: Japanese cuisine is very healthy and its ingredients also, raw, simmered or roasted techniques are essential to avoid excess oil in meals, so, they preserve the flavor of food and nutrients It is uncommon to eat fried foods, usually doing so are “tempura” mode and some pieces, all in order to keep